If you are new to this blog, start here.

17.1.09

Ore thieves

If there is one thing I can not stand, it's a thief. And I got to encounter one earlier.

Not cool.

And a cowardly one too. Warped away right when I got a target lock. Was out of the system in a rush. Didn't get to watch my drones blow him up and I was out 8k units of Plagioclase. I'm not sure which annoys me more. I had my cargo can right there next to my ship and he just raided it. And not even man enough to stand his ground when targeted.

I'm not one of these capsuleers that mines all day in high sec and never sees combat. I like a battle. Mining is easy, mining is boring. Nothing against it, but I'm looking to do more.

I've got a plan. I've got something for the next time someone tries to be so brazen. As it is, I want revenge on tonight's thief. I'll have it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment