If you are new to this blog, start here.

15.1.09

Showing off my goods.

Well my ships any way. I've been through a few, but here's what currently lives in my hangar.


Screamer.


Screamer is an Atron class frigate. I built it specifically for a mission against an Amarr slaver. I needed a frigate to get through the acceleration gates. It's small and quite fast. I outfitted it with a pair of blasters, a radar jammer, and an overdrive. I also used a Hornet II drone for a little added firepower. Not the toughest ship I have flown, but it gets the job done.


Gallente Navy Issue Comet


This was a birthday present from Sharley. For a frigate, it packs a bit of a punch. It's fitting is like a Tristan class I owned – 2 blasters, 2 launchers, jammer, painter, webber, mag field stab and an overdrive. Great for a long range snipe or a close dogfight. And far prettier than the Tristan.


The Microbus.


Named after an ancient civilian transport, this Exequror is my mining machine. It's not the Hulk I have dreams of calling my own, but 4 XECL mining lasers do make pretty quick work of asteroids. It has a compliment of 4 medium drones to keep it protected.


The Phighting Phallus.


Is it just my dirty, perverted, mind at work here, or does the Thorax look a lot like a certain organ that the boys have? Raunchy humor aside, this ship was built for combat. If the 5 neutron blasters are not enough, there's 3 Hammerhead II and 2 Vespa II drones that assist in dealing out the damage. It's got a pair of Overdrive II's and an inertia stabilizer to make it fast and nimble. Well for a cruiser.


Gallente Navy Issue Vexor


Another birthday gift from Sharley (She's just the best girlfriend ever!). I have yet to outfit it, but when I do, expect tech II drones, rails, and much in the way of electronic warfare toys.


Scavenger 2.0


When flying combat missions with my Thorax, I noticed something. The drones were doing most of the fighting and the ship was more the distraction and support. I thought a ship that relied on drones for firepower and was outfitted with salvaging equipment was a good idea. The original Scavenger was based off an Exequror for it's large cargo area. This was a mistake and it wasn't long before I found myself floating around in my pod. If you are going to do drone warfare with a cruiser, a Vexor is the only way to fly. I carefully planned this out to be a strong, supporting combat vessel for tech II drones.


Mutha Trucka


It's big. It's ugly. It's slow. It does one thing really well though, it hauls my stuff. As an industrial class, that really is about all it is good for. This is an Iteron Mark II. As I bring up my skills I will eventually have a Mark V.


That is all I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment