If you are new to this blog, start here.

23.1.09

Well I thought I had skills

And really I do, but not enough. Yes I did go to the best schools ISK could pay for. All the while I was at those school I did encounter a certain level of animosity. I was surrounded by students from aristocratic families. Many of them knew what I did to pay for my education. This only made me work harder. I felt I had something to prove. That I was just as good if not better than them.

However, life as a capsuleer is something that school can prepare you for only so much. I'm finding myself having to learn things they do not teach in engineering school. Things that are better taught in military academies. I had to take time away from refining my skills as an engineer to make myself more skilled in combat. I do have to say, having a sexy Caldari girlfriend that has seen much combat does have it's benefits.

I've now returned my focus to refining my mining, manufacturing and production skills. It's going to take me about 70 or so days. A long time, but when I'm done I should be able to make more ISK. I mean that is what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment